TERM: Part-time, Full-time, Anytime, All the Time, On Your Time.
POSITION SUMMARY: Train, build and manage a team of badass salesfolk so that they ascertain new companies as Marketing & Branding Clients for Orlof’s.
- Build a team of badass Salesfolk who generate quality Design, Marketing and Consulting leads -- train, hire, fire and manage.
- Establish standards for Orlof’s CRM and train Salesfolk accordingly on the proper use and functions.
- Call on / Visit mid-sized businesses as potential new design clients for Orlof’s.
- Use marketing and branding materials provided by Orlof’s.
- Assist in the Salefolk’s setting of 1-on-1 Consultation meetings between Clients and Design & Client Manager.
- Communicate needs / wants / desires of Clients to Design & Client Manager.
- Maintain outstanding relationships with Clients through phone calls, personal visits (when possible), marketing materials (like “Thank You” cards), and so on.
- Oversee & keep accurate records of interaction with Clients through Orlof’s custom CRM.
- Follow up with Clients about their interaction with applicable Salesfolk and Design & Client Manager.
- Organize & run regular meetings with Salesfolk.
- You think Critically - only Problem Solvers and those with high Wisdom Modifiers need apply.
- You work faster than everyone else. Because you are able to take breaks, Orlof’s expects you to be at your best when you’re working for us.
- You smash deadlines - no excuses, no interruptions. You hit the mark every time, on time. You work 7 days a week or no days a week: you choose, so long as you destroy deadlines.
- You communicate honestly and effectively - we expect adults in this organization. No nonsense, no childish inadequacies, no disappearing for a week without letting us know. We expect you to show up, and do it in your best light.
- You are accountable - take responsibility if you #UserError, set parameters to ensure that doesn’t happen again, manage yourself, your Life and your Time with Integrity.
- You make good choices with your time and energy - make sure you are taking care of yourself physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and every other way you need.
- You keep a healthy separation between your Work & Life.
- You are a go-getter, and require very little prodding. Orlof’s does not babysit.
- You must be tech-savvy - we’re looking for people who are considered the “computer guy/gal” of their social circle. The one everyone goes to for their computer issues. The kind of person who knows why we prefer PCs to Macs, and gets why Mac users prefer Macs.
- You love what you do. It’s imperative to us that you enjoy your job, your Lifestyle and your Life.
- You help build the Client list of Orlof’s.
- You keep in contact with your Salesfolk’s Clients.
- You understand why “Coffee is for Closers.”
- You help make Orlof’s look 5-star good, and request reviews from Clients.
- You do everything in your power to make sure our Clients are taken care of.
- Your own a computer with a webcam, or a cell phone / tablet (for video calls).
- You have a quality internet connection available to you.
- You have excellent references of, both, the Personal and Professional genre.
- You have a personal dedication to Honesty and Integrity. We will not tolerate anything less.
- 5+ years of professional Salesmanship experience.
- You are familiar with the Design, Marketing & Branding field.
- You are a badass Salesman with a powerful hunger for success.
- You’re an even better Manager.
Very competitive ($90,000+ / year, based on performance)
Passive / Residual Income benefits.
Perks and Spiffs included.