Click each section to expand
The information we may collect includes, but may not be limited to:
- Your zip code or other location information to determine your nearest Orlof's House location;
- Your contact information to process orders, send files and receive a quote from Orlof's House, including your first name, last name, phone number, Company name and address, email address and specific Project Information;
- Your contact information to allow you to send your files to Orlof's House, including your first name, last name, phone number, Company name, email address, project type and additional instructions regarding your project;
- Files uploaded from you and sent to Orlof's House;
- Your contact information to register to receive our newsletter and other company related updates, promotions and materials and to process quotes for our services, such as your first name, last name, phone number, Company name and address and email address;
- Information to use our live chat feature, including your first and last name and any additional information you voluntarily provide during the chat session;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our Site;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the Site and for us to credit your account for various online transactions;
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your domain name, e-mail address, Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”); and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
From time to time, our Site requests information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary. Information requested may include your contact information such as your first name, last name and shipping address, and demographic information such as your zip code and age level. The information you provide may also be used to notify any winners and award prizes if applicable. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Site.
You may be required to register to use certain parts of our System, and we may input your information into third party programs like the Orlof's House Financial Portal through Zoho Invoice (3rd Party).
During registration, you may be required to provide contact information such as your first name, last name, email address, phone number and company name. Once you register, Orlof's House will provide you with a Username and Password. Within these portals, we may collect any of the information listed above, as well as information regarding any questions you may have for our Management Team, your preferences regarding days and times for Orlof's House to contact you at the contact information you provided during registration and any additional information you voluntarily provide to us.
Our Site and System are not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you may use this Site only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parent(s) or guardian(s).
We collect information about you in order to provide you with our services and products. We also collect information that is necessary for the System to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Allowing you to receive information from us regarding Orlof's House products and services;
- Tracking information about your visits to our Site or use of the System to allow us to provide better service(s);
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the System and develop additional products and services to offer;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the System that you have initiated;
- Using content from social media platforms where you discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products;
- Providing information about your usage or preferences to our third party vendors and providers; and
We may provide user information to third party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, maintenance or development of our System, development of online projects and services, customer service, new project development, or other contracted promotional opportunities. We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their projects to you. We may share this information with any subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or as otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Orlof's House, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Orlof's House transfers or sells the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display Orlof's House advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytic cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site or another site affiliated with Orlof's House products or services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, or phone number) we collect or you provide on the website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings.
Orlof's House does not collect any sensative material or information directly through its website. All such information is done through our third parties, like Zoho Invoice, and Orlof's House suggests you read through their privacy policies and security settings.
Orlof's House also take reasonable steps to protect user information offline. We take measures to restrict all of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, within our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Please note, however, that information disclosed online is never 100% secure and that protection of passwords and other information controlled by you is your responsibility.
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or to limit or update the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may have your contact information updated or removed from our marketing lists by following the instructions listed at the bottom of the e-mail received from us or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant projects or information regarding the System; and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.